Composites have inherent benefits that are of interest to Developers and Architects. We have manufactured for several clients in this sector including product that was used in the assembly of temporary modular buildings for the 2012 Olympics in London.
We also have clients in the event management and cladding sectors for whom we make bespoke products.
- Design Flexibility – even the most complex shapes can be manufactured
- Durability – long lifecycle as they resist corrosion and do not spall
- Insulation – Composites offer lower thermal conductivity and are not prone to expansion & contraction
- Low Weight – ease of transportation and installation
GGC expertise includes:
- Modular and sectional buildings
- Street furniture
- Architectural art
- Cladding for roofs & walls
- Duct work and ventilation –
- Water handling systems
- Underground applications
- Manhole covers